Bloggintresserade

torsdag 28 april 2011

A new order in summer!

It's spring right now but wen the summer comes, I'm going to order some clothes! Maybe new make up, circle lenses and some lashes too? Well, I have to se what I can afford with and I really hope that my money will last because I have found a REALLY nice webshop with tons of make up and lashes for a good price! -__^

Yesterday I was at the solarium and I really what to go there today too but I was also there the thay before yesterday. I have to let my skin rest until Saturday, then I'm going with an old friend to the solarium. We haven't seen each other for 7-8 years!

I might make another posts later this day so look forward to that!~
Now it's time for som exercise! Beach 2011 here I come~

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar