Bloggintresserade

onsdag 25 maj 2011

Anime and some cute soda~

I have watched some episodes of DearS that I think is a really cute and funny anime. I love the drawing style too~ So for people who like ecchi is this not like KissXSis.

Today me and my mom found at the supermarket something really cute- Hello Kitty Soda.
Well, I think it's really fun to find something like this in our regular supermarket. Because in the regular supermarket the asian part is pretty tiny and bad here, I think.
The flavour was raspberry. Sweet~
We also found this Ben10 Soda. The flavour was lemon and my little brother had it.

My mom and I bought also hair dye! The light blond and one of the dark blonde packages are mine and one of the dark blonde is my mom's. I really want to dye my hair now but I will do that during the summer (I don't want some ugly grow outs now).

1 kommentar:

  1. Where did you find the Ben 10 soda, in wich shop (and country)?

    SvaraRadera