Bloggintresserade

söndag 1 maj 2011

Lolitaloppis 2011~

Me and my sister was on a flea market today. This year where the third time the market was held in Sweden. The topic was Lolita!
Me and my sister brought:
  • A petticote - Brand new from Metamorphose.
  • Jewelry - Handmade by a really cute girl who was Sweet Lolita.
  • A cloth bag  Handmade by also a cute girl in Sweet Lolita clothes.
The day where really nice even when though it was cold an the line was long.

Here are som pictures from the day!

Sister

Sweet Lolita girls

The girl on the right was the one we brought the jewelry from

Two girls that stand behind us in the line

The girl and I have the same shoes but the thing around the ankle is missing on mine

So cute

My sister and I liked the Sailor Lolita but of course are all these girls so beautiful

Cute combination

The headdresses are really coming back and I think it's good

The dress is to die for and her shoes too

A cute trio selling cookies

A lovely littel girl that have the same bag as me

She is an lucky owner to one of my dream dresses

Also one of my dream dresses and the wig is so adorable

The girl that we brought te clothe bag from, Katja, her blog: The Pink Fairies

Emilia and a lovely girl

Ebba and a really cute girl

Love this outfit, the only bad thing is that the light wasn't so good in this picture

2 kommentarer:

  1. Vad söta alla är! Önskar att jag hade kunnat vara där.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Visst är dom söta! På http://gothloli.se/ säljer dom saker som inte blev sålda på loppisen så kolla där. :3

    SvaraRadera