Bloggintresserade

fredag 23 mars 2012

THAT EPIC FAIL HAHA

IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY~ You know the rest!

Oh em gee, people, earlyer today on my way home the most wierdest thing ever just.. I don't know what to say, I just have to tell you guys!

A man played violin on the train and when he had played he wanted some money for it. In front of me there sat an older lady reading the papers. When the man who played violin walked buy asking for money she shouted:
"Stop begging for money!"


The man just walked by. I was so shocked by how rude she was! I couldn't stop looking at her with high brows. It took a while before the lady noticed my eyes and how I looked at her. She shouted to me:
"What's wrong with you? Stop staring at me!"


The she changed seat and everything where back to normal.


I don't know what to say, she was really wierd hahaha! xD Gosh, I whant to be crazy like her when I'm old!





Please, forgive me and my bad English. I know that it sucks but I'm really trying to do my best here..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar